Accessing msn messenger under linux

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Oct 18 14:07:43 EDT 2002

Scott B. Berry said the following on Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 11:55:08AM -0600:
> Hey Tommy when you find out please pass the info along about msn messenger
> as I use that quite a bit and that would be really cool

You can use centericq under Linux which has support for icq, aim, msn,
yahoo and irc all in one client.  And just so you know, you do not need
to have a hotmail account to use msn,, you just need to register your
email address with a passport service.

Cheers.

--
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.
Enjoy that gift, that's why it's called the present.