recommended Alsa version for an AWE64?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Oct 17 14:32:33 EDT 2002

Hi Adam. Did you try rc3? Or any of the 'rc' versions? Also, what modules
did you have loaded Did you have snd-mixer-oss loaded (if using rc3)?

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button