Upgrading from Redhat 7.3 to 8.0

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Thu Oct 17 11:18:34 EDT 2002

Hi Adam,

Yes; thanks.  I fixed this in short order after researching it on Red
Hat's web site...  Wasn't a difficult fix once I realized what was being
done.  The security implications make sense, and I'm glad RH chose to do
things this way on second thought.  Hmmm, I installed RH 7.2 clean, and
don't recall this issue then.  Strange.  Maybe I fixed it then, too, and
just don't remember, as I have slept many many times since then!