word processor wanted

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Thu Oct 17 11:09:36 EDT 2002

Hi all,

<smile>  Ralph, you want a word processor?  Well, there are a couple
of choices.  First is VI which I think is on your system already.
Second is emacs, which runs very well with speakup, but the cursoring
is not as good as it might be.  You might consider running emacspeak
in conjunction with speakup.  There's also micro emacs, a tiny version
of emacs.  It also works well with speakup with the cursoring problems
still evident.  My preference is for running emacspeak and speakup
concurrently!  Not sure how to tell you to set this up, somebody did
it for me.  But the combination is awesome!

<smiling>  All these alternatives cost nothing!

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854