new accentsa and accent pc available (fwd)

Edward L. Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Wed Oct 16 19:26:10 EDT 2002

They're not made any more so other than these all you can get are used
accent pcs and sas.
Don't remember what they sold for in their glorry days however if ya
want to know really badly let me know and I'll dig up an old Aicomm
price list that I have here somewhere though it's probably vintidge 1990
or 1991.
Hth and btw though I don't remember original pricing I do know as I own
one of each that these are almost a give-away and I'll respond to your
other note in this thread momentarily. Ed