new accentsa and accent pc available (fwd)

Edward L. Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Wed Oct 16 15:07:21 EDT 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:38:04 -0400
From: philwh at gate.net
To: bst at yahoogroups.com
Subject: new accentsa and accent pc available

Hi.
The inventer of the accent sa and accent pc hardware speech
synthesizer is trying to get rid of his inventory.
He has 15 new Accent sa units and 100 accent pc
available.

they are brand new.

prices are extremely cheap.
less than $100 for the accentsa and less than $40 for the accent pc.
If he can't sell them by next month, he will donate them to a local agency
which may just take them apart for the parts.
he also isn't going to repair any accent speech synthesizers anymore,
but will send someone parts to fix their own.

if anyone is interested,, Please contact me, and I'll pass ont he info.

phil

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/86xolB/TM