O T: Docbook problem resolved

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Oct 14 23:17:59 EDT 2002

Ahh, config/makes aren't generally all that bad.  Yes, large apps are
probably smoother when done in a distro package due to the many
support files that come along.  But still, if the make has a good
uninstall target, it wouldn't be all that hard to upgrade from source
tarballs either.  It's the tricky ones with complex tweek procedures
that can make this process harry.