unreal ircd.

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Oct 14 10:20:21 EDT 2002

Hi Shaun. Esentially what the module is going to do is allow opers to
listen to privmsgs, assuming the user types /msg nick not /msg =nick. The
message will then be printed to the screen, and if you have a log turned
on in IrcII, it will be logged just like other channel conversation. I'm
pretty sure I can do this by using SendTo_real_opers for operator-only
sending. I've got some ideas on how to do thisbut haven't actually tried
anything out yet, bc of a lack of time. I'm going to see if I can plug
away at this some time today.

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button