dns problem

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Oct 14 10:14:42 EDT 2002

Also, now that you mention this Scott, are you able to ping hostnames and
have them resolv to ip? Or can you ping just using ip? If you can't ping
with hostname and request times out, this may very well be a problem in
resolv.conf.

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button