more network problems

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Oct 13 19:02:33 EDT 2002

Here's the final update on verizon dsl on this end.  This past friday I
had gotten a cable modem and needed to get a 2-way splitter and co-ax to
hook up.  Though part of the lexington park server is down that handles
email learned that while signing up at the company getting my modem
authorized the rest wasn't down.  So I connect earlier today and on the
first attempt the connect was a success with dhcp.  So, either my dsl
connection was broken or verizon has themselves a broken server nothing in
either equipment connections or configuration was defective here.