more network problems

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun Oct 13 18:42:34 EDT 2002

I use them and sometimes get problems related to mac addresses. I'm in Ma.
Strange maybe different states have diferent policies? However that would
be highly impractical.

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button