Emacspeak and Speak up for linux

Peter Konka peter at cwareonline.com
Sun Oct 13 14:17:32 EDT 2002

I believe that I have a working sound card under Redhat Linux 7.3.  I have
a Dell Inspiron laptop which I installed linux as a second operating system
so i can learn it.

Will this voice program or whatever it's called work as a screen reader in
linux under a soundcard?

Please let me know.

--- Peter Konka