unreal ircd.

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Oct 13 13:51:01 EDT 2002

In the log there's a line complaining that the connection failed or
something.
here's the output from the log file:
13 Oct 2002 10:05:01.350 | NOTICE   | SERVER MESSAGE (ERROR): Link denied
(No matching link configuration) [@127.0.0.1.1330]

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!