L i n k s and javascript.

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Oct 10 18:54:06 EDT 2002

Hi Geoff. Yes I will have to agree with you on that one. I'm going to now
check those files. I'm just asking bc my knowledge of C has helped me in
decoding the javascript. Oh by the way, since structs aren't used in
javascript, what does the '.' signify in something like
OnClick=Window.open('http://www.cnet.com'); Or something like that. Is the
entire function called window.open? Or is window pointing to open? I've
been reading a lot of C stuff over the past 8 months, and am working on a
module for Unrealircd. Its going to let opers get all the pm's being sent
through the server, and it will be able to show up in various logs. I have
also found that many languages are based off of C, and Javascript seems to
be one example, however there are differences. For example, in C the '.'
operator is used to manipulate the value of a member inside a structure,
which is stored in a variable. I don't know if you know C, but if you're
interested I can provide you with examples, and I can also give you my
lynx_bookmarks.html, which contains all the urls for the C docs. Thx for
the info on the javascript!

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button