pine

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Oct 10 14:35:23 EDT 2002

Hi Steve. Gotta love those Makefiles. Come to think of it, I like editing
Makefiles better than using configure scripts. I checked the gnu docs one
time about configure and its fairly complex. Especially the *.m4 macros,
however fortunately there is a template from which you can write your
own.. Like most tests are run as part of standard configure, like checking
if we are using Gnu C.

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button