system time

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Oct 10 14:32:57 EDT 2002

Hi Richard. What you can do is use ntpdate to synchronize your time with
an ntp server. Make sure you have run tzconfig to set the correct
timezone. Once having done this, obtain ntpdate for your distro. I
recommend using time-nw.nist.gov, I use it myself and its reliable.

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button