L i n k s and javascript.

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Thu Oct 10 11:33:25 EDT 2002

Hi Geoff.Just out of curiosity, do you know Javascript?
Or do you just tend to figure out the code as it is
similar to C?  If you don't mind, can you try to find
the file from which the url for the cnetradio stream was
extracted? Bc I'm still checking various files for the
link to the playlist, and can't seem to find it. I even
tried passing showType and radioplayer to
radio_load_2.html and assigning values to those
variables, and checked the return value to see if that
would return the link. I searched for ram in
radio_load_2.html, and I didn't find any reference to
it, as that file seems to take care of all asspects of
information off-list if you want, my e-mail address is
igueths at attbi.com. Look forward to hearing from you!