[Northants] Fwd: [Lbc-announce] Enquiries about a cheap version of Red Hat Linux 8.0 (fwd)

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Thu Oct 10 00:15:31 EDT 2002

Don't quote me on this, but I noticed there wasn't anyone 'selling' cheap
Redhat 7 (at least 7.3, forgot if I ever saw 7.2 available) right when they
decide to come out with their own 'box set'

I wonder if that is part of the conspiracy...