pine

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Oct 9 20:12:24 EDT 2002

Hi all. Does anyone know where the default pine inbox is located? I
checked debug output but that doesn't state an absolute path. Also where
does Exim deliver new mail by default? I checked both my /var/spool/mail
and /var/mail directories and there were no diffs in either of the igueths
files (igueths is the account I use for mail). Bc the problem is that new
mail isn't being picked up by pine, which results in theoretically lost
msgs. Thanks!

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button