Is this card supported

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Oct 9 06:32:42 EDT 2002

I think a kernel rebuild is going to happen sometime in the near future,
especially since i need to put speakup in.  The reason I hesitate building
the module into the kernel is because like most other techies, my linux box
will not have the same hardware from one day to the next, since I like
playing with different hardware.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!