L i n k s and javascript.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Tue Oct 8 23:29:05 EDT 2002

Ok folks, I know this is a long shot, but wondering if anyone can help.
I'm trying to use this browser to listen to some online audio.  Well, I've
set up the file assosciations and file extensions (why they can't use
mime.types and mailcap bemuses me) but the problem comes because the link
to the audio is a javascript link.  I can only assume it's waiting for a
mouseover event before it'll allow me to follow the link, but attempting
to do so merely results in it sitting there and doing nothing, just as if
I hadn't touched the keyboard.  Any suggestions?

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808