Network card problems

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Sun Oct 6 19:19:47 EDT 2002

Well, if you can get the network card I got, you'll be happy with it.  It
is the Lynksis Everywhere Fast Ethernet Adapter.  It was about $18 at Wal
Mart and comes with a floppy with Windows, Linux, Free BSD, and a few
other drivers.  Of course, the Linux kernel supports it as well using the
Tulip driver, and I suggest you use the one in the kernel as it's newer.
Slackware picked up the card with no problems whatsoever and I have gotten
spectacular performance with it.  Oh yes, no issues with DHCP either.