logging

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Sun Oct 6 17:19:30 EDT 2002

Ah, logging, just the perfect place to piggy-back my question:

I dunno what RH8 looks like but after I installed 7.3 I get this 'tripwire
not found: run /etc/tripwire/twinstall.sh and/or tripwire --init' message
every day.  Got sick of the message so I went ahead and installed it.

Now the message becomes 'File not found' about 107 times.  Files like
/proc/scsi, root/.xsession, /root/.elm, and /root/.pine...

Anyone any idea how to fix this?!

--David