Network card problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Oct 6 08:54:34 EDT 2002

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I gave netconfig the right addresses, the gateway is
192.168.1.1 and the netmask is 255.255.255.0.
How do I setup a default route? The only thing I did with the network when I
installed slackware is run netconfig.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!