partition magic was RE: Getting rid of Linux

Ross Eadie ross at infoequity.mb.ca
Sun Oct 6 00:27:43 EDT 2002

You will only lose the JAWS key if you mess with the partition it was
installed on.  I recently reset the file allocation size on the third
partition on a harddrive with JAWS on the first partition with no problems.
 Mind you the version of JAWS is in the 2.X range running on Windows 3.1.
Who knows what the newer key code will do in the same circumstance.

At 08:10 PM 10/5/02 , you wrote:
>I have never used partition magic to install more then one os but when i
>have created new partitions or resized partitions I never had any problem.
>If you have jaws though make sure to remove the key. I do and I've been told
>if you don't remove the key you will lose it.

---
Ross Eadie
Voice:  (204) 339-5287