Network card problems

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Oct 5 21:18:24 EDT 2002

This is corect. And since most routers run embedded Linux, you can count
on a proper Dhcp implementation. However, something like w9x doesn't
implement it properly. I wonder what microcrap was thinking when they
tried to implement their verison of dhcp?

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button