Network card problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat Oct 5 18:18:35 EDT 2002

No, I wouldn't say there's a long delay during bootup.  The router
deffinately supports dhcp, that's how all the other machines on the lan are
configured.  Maybe I'll try to disable dhcp and manually assign ips.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!