Anyone here use Verizon DSL?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Oct 5 12:20:06 EDT 2002

Hi there. I was just asking bc I thought you meant that you had to edit
one f the C files in order to get it working, and then applied the diffs.

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button