Getting rid of Linux

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Fri Oct 4 12:56:38 EDT 2002

Hi.  Fdisk is a DOS program.  If you have a DOS screen reader, you
should have no problem using it.  Just boot the system to DOS (not a DOS
box under Windows98) and follow the menu.  If you want Windows 98 to
have the c: drive as one big drive, you will have to delete everything
and re-install Windows 98.  Your other option is to make the space from
your old Linux partition into drive d.

          Kenny