Missing applications?

Darragh darraghoheiligh at eircom.net
Fri Oct 4 11:23:06 EDT 2002

Hello all,
Firstly I agree with a lot of you.  The staff at Red hat and of course the
people that helped get speakup into the Kurnel should be comended.  For once
though, my problem isn't with the fact that I cant get W3 to work its the
fact that I cant find some applications that I used when version 7.3 was
installed.  mpg123 and rhn_register are the ones that I haven't found.
up2date is there but has completely changed since rh7.3.  Can any one tell
me how to get them back?  I have a feeling RH didn't do a full install.  I
selected custom and selected everything in the list of applications to
install but it only used three out of the five cds.

Thanks again

Oh, by the way, where would I find the CVS version of Emacs, W3, VM and  any
other program that I need to set up in order to get access to the Internet
and Email in Emacs?

Thanks

Darragh