Speakup digest, Vol 1 #1889 - 9 msgs

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Fri Oct 4 10:11:37 EDT 2002

Geoff,

I remember reading somewhare, and it may have been in the mount man
page, that /mnt/cdrom and /mnt/floppy can be mounted by users other then
root.

Steve Dawes
PH:  (403) 268-5527.
Mailto:  sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.