Anyone here use Verizon DSL?

Dave Hunt < dave.hunt2 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 2 09:48:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm using Verizon DSL.  They use PPPOE.  The cd has, among other
things, a PPPOE client called WinPoet, with an installation wizard
thing.  On the Windows side, I use a much simpler client called
RASPPPOE.  On the Linux side, I use Roaring Penguin's PPPOE client.
It works fine with the Westel modem that Verizon provides.

-Dave