Anyone here use Verizon DSL?

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Wed Oct 2 09:00:23 EDT 2002

Howdy,

OK, this is way, way off topic.
But I'm getting DSL through Verizon in a few days, and their Web site
is supremely uninformative.

Do they use PPPoE?

They say their self-install kit comes with "DSL software". WTF is
that? Is that just the standard Verizon-branded MSIE and so forth, or
do I actually have to configure the DSL modem under Windows or
something?

I've even looked on the site for DSL modem docs...and didn't find
any. Just the usual blah blah hype about how easy and fast and
wonderful it all is.

TNX,
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3   | "And if the ground yawned,
Phone: (814) 455-7333     | I'd step to the side and say,