Apolo synthasizer problem

Darragh darraghoheiligh at eircom.net
Tue Oct 1 19:55:22 EDT 2002

The Kurnel version that I have installed is 2.4.18.14 on an I686.  I bought
the Apolo about hmm five months ago.

The disc that came with it gave useless information on connecting the synth
to a serial port so I just formatted it and used it for something else.  I
could probably find the contents on the hard disc somewhere if absolutely
necessary.

Darragh