Dec Talk internal cards supported?

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 1 19:07:35 EDT 2002

what about configuring your system like this:
1 boot to dos
in the autoexec.bat file add the lines to load the drivers for the dectalk
chipset
2 have autoexec.bat run loadlin and boot your system.. Then how would the
dectalk be accessed, through a virtual serial port? a virtual paralelle
port? I raelly don't know, I just thought, cause once I had an mwave piece
of crap modem sound card combo in my old IBM aptiva, and that is what I did
for a little bit, until a friend was going to take apart a system and I got
the sb16.. best thing I ever did for tat poor aptiva..
Patrick

***
Patrick Turnage
E-mail: pturnage at tampabay.rr.com
The Access Connection
Connecting the world to access technology information
providing high quality documentation tips and support for all mainstream
and adaptive hardware and software.
http://www.access-connect.com
For administrative issues
(abuse, archive, dns, E-mail, ftp, user, registration, comments, webmail,
errors, web site, copyright, etc.)
E-mail:administrator at access-connect.com
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
Amateur Radio CallSign: kg4dqk- EXP 6/2009
MSN Messenger: turnagep at hotmail.com

***