Keyboard issue

Darragh darraghoheiligh at eircom.net
Tue Oct 1 09:38:48 EDT 2002

Hello, I've just finished downloading and burning version 8.0 of Red hat.  I
have used the check program that comes with the setup to check the media and
everything is ok.  I'm having a problem selecting the speakup keyboard
though.  Its not in the list of keyboards.  Is there something that I should
be passing to the installation program when I'm loading speakup?  The line
that I am using is text speakup_synth=APOLO this executes Speakup with my
apolo but is a bit sluggish.

Any thoughts?

Darragh
Oh, before I go, why are there so many CDs with version 8?  It took me about
three hours last night to download them over a 300K connection.