Uninstall Linux

Thomas Ward slingshooter at valkyrie.net
Tue Oct 1 00:54:24 EDT 2002

Hi, a couple of comments.

You asked should you install 7.3 or go with 8.0. My suggestion is probably
go 8.0, but that is a personal call. It has lots of nice new packages like
festival 1.42 and Gnome 2.0 all in one place and I am rather excited to get
my paws on 8.0 asap.

Second, I have heard others having horrible problems trying to multiboot
between XP and Linux. So be advised that it might not be an easy venture,
but perhaps some others on this list have successfully done such a
multiboot.
It is far from me why I would have Linux suffer the shame of being on the
same drive as XP which is the antithesis of trash. Oh well, I better stop. I
admit I utterally hate XP, and there is no love loss for it. Especially, now
that 60 security holes have been found in the last year alone.