(no subject)

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Fri Nov 29 21:04:44 EST 2002

Are you really saying that if CompUSA doesn't have it, it can't be had??
And as for your second point, I'd like to take this opportunity to
second Kenny's comments regarding the JAWS question.  I can't see why, in
the context of this list, any of us should give a flying flip about
Windows or any of its expensive proprietary screen review packages.
--
           Bill in Denver