(no subject)

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Nov 29 11:08:26 EST 2002

Why computers are coming now with no serial port or flopy drive i don't
know.  I've been asked by many people to put together a computer without a
flopy drive, but I can't see the point since there's still a place for one,
and the drive only runs about $10 anyways.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!