zip speak

Glenn Ervin glennervin at cableone.net
Thu Nov 28 15:09:32 EST 2002

I just installed zipspeak, so I could get some linux under my belt before
installing RedHat.
I encountered an error, and I would like some feedback please.
I got the final message:
kernel panic vfs error mounting fs 0300
Or something very similar.
I had made more progress with this attempt after I changed the root to hda
from hda1
the zipspeak is installed on c:\linux by default.
This is installed on my 80 GB harddrive.
I remember some of the speakup keystrokes, but I am not sure what to do if
it actually works.
I believe it may ask for a password, and it seems like it is:
passwrd
and there was something about user name I believe.
I sure hope someone cane give me some suggestions on the first problem, as
well as an idea of what to expect when it works.
Thanks in advance!

"Live long and prosper",
O. Glenn Ervin (Lenny)
N0YJV
Northeast Nebraska
e-mail:
glennervin at cableone.net
The above address can also be found on MSM.
or my work e-mail:
gErvin at ncbvi.state.ne.us