(no subject)

Glenn Ervin glennervin at cableone.net
Thu Nov 28 09:52:50 EST 2002

Patrick,
I would not purchase a laptop without putting my hands on it, as I have
found many laptops to have a good feel to them, i.e., the layout of the
keys, and the other various buttons.  Also, I have seen some laptops that
can be operated with the lid down, and I have seen some that do not.  I
prefer to use a laptop sometimes with a standard keyboard, and if the lid is
closed, you can strap the keyboard to the top.
Also, as far as the floppy disk, most people have an external floppy drive.
I'll bet that if it was a one time thing, like loading an authorization key,
you could take your laptop into a computer store and they would hook one up
and let you install the authorization key.
Well, that is my thoughts, for whatever it is worth.
Good luck finding what you want.