preparing my hard drive

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Nov 28 20:57:01 EST 2002

Ok did you remove all the partitions from the drive? Or are all fs's
corrupted? In anycase, fdisk measures drive geometry in either cylinders
or sectors so you can partition the disk using either measurement. I
believe distruid or something to that name is used under RH as the default
partitioning tool however other distros use fdisk. If you have fdisk
though, might as well use it as it works a bit better.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.