Inability to make a audio cd of mp3s

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun Nov 24 11:30:11 EST 2002

Ok Charlie. What do you have downloaded? You will need the vorbistools,
libogg, and libvorbis. Do you have these built? For streaming you will
need icecast. Information on encoders and other stuff pertaining to
icecast is available at www.icecast.org.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.