hard drive setup

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Nov 24 09:14:24 EST 2002

Hi, Glen:

You've been using DOS or Windows too long! <big grin> You're going to
find that many things you take for granted turn out to be unwarranted
assumptions because of that.

But, take heart. It's good news.

You don't "copy" Linux, you install it. It's a custom process. Think of
it this way. Windows is like buying a suit of clothes off the rack.
Linux is like getting a custom fit from a classy taylor. Heck, the
distribution you choose is rather like picking out your own material.

To learn more, read our HOWTO:

http://wwwlinux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html