accent and speakup

Ed Barnes e_barnes at nf.sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 24 00:15:21 EST 2002

Hi folks, though I haven't yet received the accent sa I bought from Phil
due to circumstances beyond both his control and my own, I have one accent
sa and one accent pc here already.
I just dug up the 3.5 inch floppy which came with the accent pc and it has
the manual which covers all the accent synths on it.
If anyone would like the manual only or a copy of this disk in its complete
form as an attachment added to an e-mail please write to me direct rather
than clogging the list with your request and I'd be happy to send it.
  I hope this is helpful, and to those of you who are first-time accent
owners, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do as someone for whom the
accent has been my preferred synth for a few years.
Best regards to all.
Ed Barnes