hard drive setup

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Sat Nov 23 21:16:51 EST 2002

It sounds like you're running fdisk for dos.  Fdisk for linux doesn't have
the prompt for partitioning large disks as far as I remember.  It just does.
Also, if you're installing slack, you'll need an infinitessimal swap
partition, which must be created with fdisk for linux or or partition magic
for linux.  Fdisk is probabley your best bet, though.  I used it because it
was right there in my slackware instalation package.
Hope this helps,
Erik
"I'm not a monster; I'm a friend who raves and drules."
The killjoys
email:  erik at erik-burggraaf.com
visit the sort'a half website:  www.erik-burggraaf.com
Rico via MSN:  gooderik at hotmail.com