Inability to make a audio cd of mp3s

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Nov 23 19:24:50 EST 2002

Yes they have to be multiples of 16 I believe. Have you tried the -pad
option? This will pad the mp3s with I believe binary data up to the next
multiplier.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.