Your Linux fears (again)

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Tue Nov 19 12:29:52 EST 2002

Once again, what program and what task?  You tell people what task you
are trying to do, and you will likely get a list of solutions.  Also,
just because a program says it need X don't mean you can't use it.  You
need X installed to play DVDs but there is an article on how to set it
up so you control everything from the console.  I don't have the article
saved on this system, but its in the speakup archives.

You just can't seem to understand Linux ain't Windows!  If you haven't
done so already, go install X and gnome.  Then take a look around in and
you might start to see what I mean.

          Kenny