my notes on l i n k s

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Nov 18 19:59:02 EST 2002

In that case just change the user agent header. In the cat I saw it in
options, and I think it saves its settings for the current session in
.lynxrc? If you want to make it global just copy the file's contents.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.