For Ms. Parsons

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon Nov 18 06:55:50 EST 2002

Hi Dave,

<smile>  OK, great!  I'll experiment later today.

Yes, you're right about having a system that works.  It is a better
platform from which to work, especially if you're like me.  I have to
see something before I can understand what it is and how it should
work.

BTW, you don't need to call me Ms. Parsons.  That makes me feel old,
and anything that makes me feel old is not a good thing.  I'm turning
fifty next year, and the prospect is daunting!  My name's Ann.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854